Fall & Spring Semester HoursMonday - Thursday: 7:15 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:15 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Summer Session HoursMonday - Thursday 7:15 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday 7:15 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Winter & Summer Break HoursMonday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Study Spaces & Collaborating Rooms
- All spaces are first come first serve.
- Faculty do not have priority over these spaces.
- Classrooms remain unlocked for students.
To report any building-related issues, request access, or make reservations. please contact Building Proctor, Brandy Cobbs by email at email@example.com or by phone at 979-845-0105. For after hours issues, please contact 979-845-5802
Reporting Building-Related Issues
Reporting Technology-Related IssuesFor immediate issues in ILCB, you should contact the ILCB Media Center directly at 979-845-0094.
- You will speak to a student worker who will walk you through any issues or go to your classroom to assist you.
- If you wish to speak to Victor Aguilar, the Media Center Supervisor, the student will forward the call to his direct line.
- If the issue in the room is unable to be fixed or persistent, the student worker will return to the office and enter a ServiceNow ticket with your contact information.
- You will receive an email notification when the ticket is created, when updates are made by IMS staff, or when the issue is resolved.
- Visit the IMS Report a Problem page and create a ServiceNow ticket directly. (Easiest)
- Call the ILCB Media Center (979-845-0094) and inform the student worker of the issue, so they can create the ticket.
- Email the ILCB Media Center at firstname.lastname@example.org