Join us as we celebrate and promote a culture of teaching excellence and innovation at Texas A&M University!
Texas A&M University Faculty Affairs, in partnership with faculty and the Center for Teaching Excellence, plans an annual conference to serve the professional development, networking, and mentoring needs of Texas A&M instructors. Faculty and academic staff of all ranks and titles are invited to attend this instructor-focused, university-wide event.
Through a combination of exciting conference activities and various presentation formats, we seek to:
- Give voice to the everyday excellence of faculty
- Encourage critical thinking and civil dialogue among faculty and students about learning
- Feature faculty projects that promote engaging, innovative, and inclusive student experiences
- Honor and showcase faculty recipients of prestigious teaching awards
- Host nationally recognized keynote speakers