Celebrate and promote a culture of teaching excellence and innovation at Texas A&M University.
Conference Core Values
Texas A&M students and instructors are committed to:
- Practicing and refining the skills of lifelong learning
- Providing an opportunity for students to develop a more comprehensive awareness of themselves, others, and the world
- Transforming perspectives through experiences that cultivate critical reflection and intentionality
- Pursuing transformational learning as a valuable and worthwhile endeavor
The Office of the Dean of Faculties, in partnership with faculty, student leaders, the Office of Undergraduate Studies, the Center for Teaching Excellence, Instructional Technology Services, and each of the colleges, seeks to celebrate excellent teaching at Texas A&M University.
The conference serves the professional development, networking, and mentoring needs of faculty who teach—of all ranks and titles—and is faculty-focused in both implementation and participation.
- Feature faculty projects that promote engaging, innovative, and inclusive student experiences
- Give voice to the everyday excellence of faculty
- Encourage critical thinking and civil dialogue among faculty and students about learning
- Honor and showcase faculty recipients of prestigious teaching awards
- Host nationally recognized keynote speakers
Conference Dates & Locations
Day 1: Wednesday, April 29, 2020 at the MSC/Gates Ballroom
Day 2: Thursday, April 30, 2020 at the MSC/Gates Ballroom