Sponsors & Exhibitors
Be a sponsor or an exhibitor for the Transformational Teaching & Learning Conference!
We Gratefully Acknowledge Our Sponsors & Exhibitors
Sponsoring the First Day's Breakfast
Sponsoring the First Day's Afternoon Break
Carlos '73 & Carolyn '73 Cotton
Sponsoring the First Day's Evening Reception, Aggies Celebrate Teaching!
Sponsoring the Second Day's Plenary Breakfast
Sponsoring the Second Day's Plenary Showcase
- Gain access to a large, diverse audience of education professionals, including faculty members, administrators, instructional designers, technical support personnel, and graduate teaching assistants from throughout the university
- Extend your marketing presence and image
- Demonstrate to customers how to effectively use your products and services to promote best practices and enhance student learning
- Promote your products and services to a group of educators who understand and use advanced tools in their teaching
As an exhibitor or sponsor, you will be automatically registered for the conference. Additional representatives can be registered as well, with advanced notice.
Provided for free and includes:
- A 6 ft. x 3 ft. covered table
- Two chairs
- Prominent logo placement on conference materials
Resource tables will be set up near high-traffic areas. Table spaces, availability, and locations at the conference are available on a first-come, first-served basis and will be determined by the conference organizers.
Consideration for a presentation timeslot may also be available—but not guaranteed—for each exhibitor to present with an instructor representative at the university who uses your product or service. Contact us to be considered for a presentation.
We provide several opportunities for your organization to sponsor specific conference meals. Conference sponsorships include prominent logo placement and recognition on printed materials as well as on signage at specific event times. Meals are available on a first-requested, first-claimed basis.
We also welcome in-kind gifts for door prizes (portable media players, academic software, etc.) and provide opportunities for you to hand out marketing giveaways (pens, notepads, drinkware, USB flash drives, etc.).
- First Day's Welcome Plenary Breakfast – $5,000 Sponsorship – CLAIMED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF TEACHING, LEARNING & CULTURE
Be the first to welcome conference attendees during breakfast on the first morning. The president and provost are scheduled to kick off the event. Two award-winning faculty members will also present during this time.
- First Day's Plenary Keynote Lunch – $6,000 Sponsorship
Conference attendees will appreciate this meal provided by your organization. Dr. Michael Wesch will deliver the keynote presentation.
- First Day's Afternoon Break – $2,000 Sponsorship – CLAIMED BY ICLICKER
Attendees will enjoy snacks and beverages during a mid-afternoon break.
- First Day's Evening Reception – $4,000 Sponsorship – CLAIMED BY CARLOS '73 & CAROLYN '73 COTTON
The reception will follow the Student-Faculty Dialogue and will feature presentations from the Aggies Celebrate Teaching award winners.
- Second Day's Plenary Breakfast – $3,000 Sponsorship – CLAIMED BY BLACKBOARD
Leave a lasting impression on conference attendees during breakfast on the second morning. Two award-winning faculty members will present during this time.
- Second Day's Plenary Keynote Lunch – $6,000 Sponsorship
Leave a lasting impression on conference attendees during lunch on the second day. Dr. Kimberly Tanner will deliver the keynote presentation.
- Second Day's Plenary Showcase – $2,000 Sponsorship – CLAIMED BY THE SCHOOL OF INNOVATION (TAMU I-SCHOOL)
Poster sessions and resource tables will be featured during this time, with plenty of opportunities for networking and demos.
Contact us for additional information or any questions you may have about the conference.